One Day Serengeti Balloon Safari
The Serengeti Balloon Safari starts at 0615h. Your captain will probably ask you to relax and expect to experience the wonders of Serengeti Plain under the African sky. As you start your balloon safaris, you will start feeling an inner smile that resonates on the face and which is self explanatory. The Great Wildebeest Migration moving in large numbers across the Serengeti Plain is the first beauty you will enjoy in the sky. The beauty of the landscape when the rising sun’s bright orange colors are displayed by group of elephants at the water pool, gazelles and zebras scampering away, just if it was their first time to witness an alien object in the sky.
Balloon basket can take only 32 passengers and can fly daily depending on weather conditions. The floating over the Serengeti Plains takes about one hour. This service is only available to guest doing safaris in the central and western Serengeti Plain.
This is the end of our “”
Thank you for your interest to our programs. We hope that you will use the form below to book your safari with New SunSet Budget Safaris and Travel
Note: We can customize this program to carter your budget and safari expectations
- National park entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent 4*4 Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water the first and second day
- Government taxes
- International flights
- Transport outside the itinerary schedule
- Departure taxes
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them)
- Expenditures of personal nature like drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.