Lake Manyara National Park
Lies west side of Arusha in Monduli district, about 130km from Arusha and take about 2 hrs drive is the best destination to view the mix of animal and bird ecosystem. Lake Manyara is popular for tree climbing lions and baboons plus groups of antelopes and giraffes and buffaloes. Manyara provides the perfect introduction to Tanzania’s birdlife. More than 500 species have been recorded, and even a first-time visitor to Africa might reasonably expect to observe 100 of these in one day. Highlights include thousands of pink-hued flamingos on their perpetual migration, as well as other large waterbirds such as pelicans, cormorants and storks.
This is the end of our “”
Thank you for your interest to our programs. We hope that you will use the form below to book your safari with New SunSet Budget Safaris and Travel
Note: We can customize this program to carter your budget and safari expectations
- National park entrance fees.
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent 4*4 Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water the first and second day
- Government taxes
- International flights
- Transport outside the itinerary schedule
- Departure taxes
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them)
- Expenditures of personal nature like drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.